Monday, January 24, 2011

Help me to slow down

Just a reminder to myself to slow down, take a deep breath, smile, and enjoy the times that Elizabeth pushes EVERY nerve that I have the wrong way!

What a strong willed child I have! Silly, yet strong! Rolling her eyes to the side when she wants to ignore me. God I love her! Spanking does not work, time out seems to be a complete joke, although I will continue to use it.

She loves to dance, and paint and do puzzles. She loves to antagonize Diva!

And through all of this........ I know she LOVES me..

and I love her, she is my life, my heart and the reason I smile.

God , thank you for my blessing!

1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

Your little angel is adorable. Welcome to motherhood, the toughest job you will ever love! So glad to hear y'all are doing good.