Sunday, June 15, 2008

A DAY AT THE POOL

I THINK I SWALLOWED THE BEACH BALL!
Today is Sunday, Fathers Day and that also means that it's belly measuring day! 29 days to go and the belly measures 43 inches! Where is God going to put another 29 days? I am really starting to feel the belly taking over my body! Even trying to sit on the side of the pool was a chore today! I just laugh at myself~ what else is there to do! I had this idea at the pool today that I would try to put my belly into the ring of a float so that I could try and get some sun on the back of my legs, take my advise, don't try it! I looked like a total fool and did not accomplish the task! I wonder how many people were watching me do this?
'God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears
about this will laugh with me." Genesis 21:6

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Woke up with you on my mind today....miss seeing that belly!

Guess I got to see it! How do your legs stay so thin????

You look amazing!!!!!!

Hope Jay had a great day yesterday....next year Elizabeth will probably not let him eat his lunch!

Julie said...

The nurses and docs will be commenting on how tan you are in the c-section! You look great! I am so glad you have started a blog--I love to laugh with you!

Can't wait for July 14th!

Unknown said...

Just found you through Jillian...and love the pics! You look so happy. I am so thrilled for you and Jay...can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!

Jennifer said...

Found you through Julie,so glad you started a blog! You look great!

-Jennifer