Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Precious

I can't believe that time is flying by so quickly! She will be a month old tomorrow! Everyday there is something new to laugh or cry about! She is such a wonderful gift from GOD! This picture was taken last night as we were going to watch Daddy play softball. We don't get out much so the baby carrier is something that we are trying to get adjusted to so I was so glad to take this precious picture to share with all of you. We are dealing with some fussy evenings so if any of you have wise words on dealing with a somewhat colicky baby I would love to hear what to do!

Love to you all!

In Christ Alone!

Lori and Elizabeth

2 comments:

Janna said...

What a positive spin! I'm glad you both got to have some outside time even if it was watching a ball game. Hopefully, you will be able to get some advice from the many mom blogs that you read.

Unknown said...

Colic? Not fun. My best advice is to HANG IN THERE and enjoy the happy moments when they come! I remember sitting with Avery and bouncing her belly-down on my knees for hours to keep her from screaming. It was exhausting, but it is only temporary. You will survive and be so proud of yourself when this phase is over. She is so beautiful!