Saturday, August 2, 2008

CONSTANTLY CHANGING!



Sorry that it has taken me so long to update my blog! Being a new mother is certainly a huge change! Getting used to a new schedule has not been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. She started off eating about every 2.5 hours and now she is feeding every 4 hours! I can't believe that Elizabeth is almost 3 weeks old! She is changing so quickly! Elizabeth is a very good baby. She now weighs 8.8 pounds- she started at 8.3 lbs.

Jay and I are such proud parents.... it's such a wonderful change but we are enjoying every minute of it! The picture on the left was taken today, Saturday, Aug 2nd and the one on the right was taken on July 29th. What a change in 5 days!
Look for more updates soon!

5 comments:

jenn said...

YEA . . . new pictures!! :) She looks amazing. I love the bow in her hair. I 'glue' bows in all my little girls' hair at work. :) I'm glad y'all are doing so well. I hope to get to Houston/Galveston when I'm back in Texas next month so I can meet Princess Elizabeth in person!

Alison said...

So glad to see her new pics! She is so cute. I'm glad you are adjusting well. I know you and Jay are great parents!

Mandy said...

I jsut love that little girl!!! I will be by this week to see you guys!

Kevin said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!! I love the hair! : )
-Meghan

Jillian said...

where are my fridge pics of my girl????

I worked way too hard for her- really God did the work- but I sure did petition hard to not have a picture of her!

That second pic looks so much like Jay.....Nina will be right this time.....

will call you soon- need to chack my calendar....