Saturday, July 5, 2008


7 FULL DAYS TO GO
44 .3 INCHES!!!


Aloha from sunny TEXAS! Is this what pregnant women in Hawaii look like??

I know that I didn't post a belly shot last Sunday but I think this one makes up for it! I hope that you have enjoyed the belly shots as much as I have enjoyed being a completely crazy pregnant woman to show my large belly to all of my friends!

Only 7 complete days to go and our little precious baby will be here. Jay was walking around tonight singing that song with the lyrics

....... "though I never laid my eyes on you how I've adored you...."

As a person carrying a child how true is that?

Jay and I slept in today- until about 11:00 AM and then we had breakfast and got back in bed again until about 3 PM~ what a great day! As we laid there watching TV, Elizabeth decided to show her daddy how she can stretch out her legs... an amazing site to see! Since she is transverse when she stretches out her legs the right side of my abdomen pushes out a good extra 2 inches! Jay had not seen this before! How I wish I had the camera close to get a picture. It just amazes me daily of the things that God allows our body to do!

It amazes me that there is a LIVING, BREATHING, HICCUPING (and very often) baby inside of me! It is truly a miracle.

God is so good!

My doctor is out of town until Monday so please continue to pray that Elizabeth does not want to come out until at least Monday. I can really use next week to complete some tasks but if she wants to come a little early physically for me that would be fine. I did say PHYSICAL and NOT MENTAL!

I love you all!

4 comments:

Janna said...

That is VERY sweet and exciting. What a nice progression this has been for everyone involved. I believe you are much more mentally ready than you think you are. You will be outstanding in this new adventure and blessing.

Jillian said...

OK the tears are back....Lori I can NOT beleive it is happening!

Wish I could be there THAT day!

I will call you soon- and cry....

OK so Sunday before the baby you have to top the prgo hula dancer pic!!!!!!!

Jillian said...

NICE COCONUTS!!!! -Jonathan

Kevin said...

Too funny!! Meg says you are a very brave woman. Can't wait to meet the new Carnes!