Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CUTIE PATOOTIE

HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!
(and check out that neck fat!!)

I bought this cute dress on ebay for 2 dollars! I'm sure she will be a bargain hunter just like her mother!
Bottle Update: Going VERY well! She took the bottle 3 times today! Woo Hoo!! Like a very good friend told me.... its all in GOD'S timing! I should have know he would work all of this out for me! I seem to forget that I can't control everything.... even when I think that I can. Now I just have to let GOD take care of her being a perfect girl on the airplane flight on Saturday!


2 comments:

Janna said...

How much am I shocked that Jay is hidden in the picture! I totally should have taken a picture of Uncle Dennis dancing with her. Yeah for bargains...I've got to make a list of some more of the places around here for you! (it is so wrong that I know about them!)

jenn said...

I love how her personality seems to come out in her expressions!