Sunday, October 5, 2008

SHE'S NEVER LEFT OUT!


As you can see Diva makes sure that she gets her play time in also!
It's been a while since my last blog. Motherhood is OMG so overwhelming! I am still trying to figure out how those of you with more than one of these humanoids does it!
We went last week for her recheck on her hospitalization issues- to check for urine reflux into the kidneys. All went well and all tests are negative! God is so good!
Now I think that we are dealing with a ear infection! We go to see Dr. Hay in the morning!
Jay and I leave next Saturday with Elizabeth for Orlando. We are going to the annual Funeral Directors Convention! My mother and father will be meeting us there to take care of "E" for the week! We only have one MAJOR problem~ "E" will NOT take a bottle!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking that maybe if she has an ear infection that maybe that is why she won't take one! Right now when she takes the breast she will eat for about 4-5 minutes then start crying like she is in pain! Then she might try to suck then stop, suck then stop and cry.
It's heart breaking for me! If I try to put her on the other breast she just cries and cries.
SUGGESTIONS?????
Other than that motherhood is wonderful. I am still exhausted. This is harder than any thing I have ever done! But o so rewarding! I will upload some new pics later on!
In Christ ALONE
Me and E

1 comment:

Alison said...

Of course Diva cannot be left out! "E" just gets cuter and cuter. I hope someone has some good advice for you on the bottle thing. Have a great trip to Orlando!